I still need you to send me a request. I'm denied :(
Hey! Can you send me an invite? Amyleebolyard@aol.com
Hey you!! I tried your new blog and it states that I have to be invited. I see that the name of your blog is "California Osbornes" Does this mean you are back in Cali??? :o)
Same problem as above. Gives me access to this blog, but not the new one. Just thought you'd like to know.
can i see your new blog?
I still need you to send me a request. I'm denied :(
ReplyDeleteHey! Can you send me an invite? Amyleebolyard@aol.com
ReplyDeleteHey you!! I tried your new blog and it states that I have to be invited. I see that the name of your blog is "California Osbornes" Does this mean you are back in Cali??? :o)
ReplyDeleteSame problem as above. Gives me access to this blog, but not the new one. Just thought you'd like to know.
ReplyDeletecan i see your new blog?
ReplyDelete